Cathedral Window Pillow Pattern - PDF Version
Fits 16" pillow form
- 1.25m of background and backing fabric
- 18” square piece of fabric for backing (you'll only see it on the inside of the pillow; I used muslin for mine, but you can use any 100% cotton).
- 18” square piece of cotton batting (don't use polyester or 80/20 batting, it'll make it too thick – you'll thank me later!)
- coordinating thread to match your background fabric. My background fabric was white, so I used white thread.
- Assortment of fabrics to use for the centre of the blocks. It's up to you how many different ones you want to use. These are cut at 2.25” squares, so you don't need a large piece.
- 16” pillow form